Centralised crisis communication microsite system for all Bahlsen websites
Bahlsen wants to achieve fast, comprehensive and proactive communication with end customers in the context of crisis management. In the Internet, central crisis communication is to be guaranteed across all Bahlsen websites.
This is to be achieved through a microsite, which can be activated specifically on the Bahlsen websites and via which current information and FAQs are to be made available on the one hand and on the other hand a contact possibility is to exist.
The crisis communication microsites include features like:
- Presentation of a current note with additional content and various crisis levels as a stand-alone microsite and as an overlay via other websites
- Deploy multiple microsites simultaneously
- Display of FAQs
- Multilingualism with automatic language pre-selection
- Contact form with dispatch by email
- Central activation/deactivation as well as targeted control per third party website
- Technical realisation / lead developer of frontend and backend.
- Documentation for integrators.
GulpJS to compile the microsites embedding code.
TYPO3 as content management system and publishing contol instance.
Multi language setup for about seven languages.
Bootstrap in isolated mode.
jQuery in strict no-conflict mode.